Five things you might not have known about Khloe Kardashian #BEAUTYTIPS
Lunch with Liz catches up with Khloe in Sydney.
1. She rarely wears false eyelashes, mostly they’re 100% al’natual. Her Armenian heritage has blessed her and her sisters with full long lashes, but a little tip, she does sleep with Vitamin E oil on her eyes and lashes nightly.
2. When you see her wearing those head bandanas on Keeping Up With The Kardashians, in her own words, ‘she’s not trying to look cool’, it’s usually because she has coconut oil through her hair, or an Olaplex hair mask.
3. Despite her glamorous and busy lifestyle, she NEVER go to sleep with her makeup on… unless she’s REALLY wasted.
4. She doesn’t get facials, as they make her breakout. She believes the best treatment for your skin is to stimulate blood flow through intense exercise. She believe in ‘sweating out all the crap and then drinking lots of water to replenish’. She works out hard, everyday, even when traveling! She does get some lazer face treatments.
5. Despite using the best make-up artists in the world, such as Sir John (Beyonce’s makeup artist) @sjblife and Mario Dedivanovic @makeupbymario (ps: she can only use Mario if, and I quote, “Princess Kim” isn’t using him as she has first dibs!) she always does her Mascara herself! With two coats from two different brands. Brands she uses include Kardashian Beauty Stroke of Midnight, Nars Audacious Lash and Lancôme hypnosis.
On a final note – I found Khloe to be incredibly down-to-earth, ego free, fun and energetic. She had time for everyone, was clearly giving in nature and spoke honestly and openly. I know there’s some stigma and judgment of the Kardashian ‘brand’ but I’m telling you first hand, Khloe didn’t come across as contrived, fake or manufactured at all. If you ever get the chance to attend a Mane Addicts seminar, I highly recommend them! Discover more at https://www.khloewithak.com